ENEIGHBLY, LLC respects your privacy. ENEIGHBLY, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company, and its affiliates (“ENEIGHBLY”) offer communication, mapping, GPS location, and community based services to users of www.ENEIGHBLY.com (the “Website”) and/or users of ENEIGHBLY’s mobile application (the “Application”) (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
- The information that ENEIGHBLY collects from users;
- How that information is used by ENEIGHBLY; and
- The rights and options available to users.
The Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not download or use the Application.
1.Contact ENEIGHBLY / Abuse reports
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, then please contact ENEIGHBLY at: admin@ENEIGHBLY.com.
You may send ENEIGHBLY other requests, responses, questions and complaints by email at feedback@ENEIGHBLY.com.
2.Information that is being collected
The categories of information collected by ENEIGHBLY will include all or just some of the following, depending on how you choose to use the Services.
Once you installed the Application on your device, ENEIGHBLY will collect:
- Detailed location and route information, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. ENEIGHBLY uses this location and route information, to share with the private network of other users you have selected based on your opt-in, and to create a detailed location history of all of the journeys you have made while using the Application; and
- Information about your use of the Services and the device on which the Application is installed, as explained in the section “Meta-data that we collect”, below; If you choose to use the Services in a manner detailed below, ENEIGHBLY may also collect:
- Information that you choose to share with ENEIGHBLY, including reports associated with your private network of neighbors, address, destinations you may travel to, messages, interaction with your neighbors within ENEIGHBLY, and records of your correspondence with ENEIGHBLY, if you contact ENEIGHBLY.
- Information required when setting up your account, such as your name and address. ENEIGHBLY will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to use the Services; and
- Information shared from your social network accounts.
Through your username and password in the Application:
- ENEIGHBLY will link all of your information with your Account and that username. This includes information received from all mobile devices running the Application on which you have chosen to sign in using your username and password;
- With the exception described in the bullet below, your Account and information associated with your Account will be visible only to ENEIGHBLY; and
- When using the Application, your approximate location and other information you may choose to contribute will be visible to other users you have selected to be in your private network of neighbors.
3.When information that is collected
ENEIGHBLY may collect information:
- When you directly provide information to ENEIGHBLY; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
4.Uses of information
ENEIGHBLY may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services. For example, ENEIGHBLY may:
- Use your location and route information and/or request information and history to provide information and advertisements about sites, shops, and other places and attractions in your close vicinity, or that we believe, you may find interesting; and
- To operate the Services and to improve and customize your experience with the Services.
- To improve the experience of other users.
- To provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
- To send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- To provide advertising services, in accordance with section 13. For example, ENEIGHBLY may use your location information to display advertisements for businesses in your close vicinity, or use your request information to show you adverts for potentially relevant businesses and products;
- To create aggregated and/ or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See section 11;
- To conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- To share your submissions with other users of the Services and to facilitate communication between you, ENEIGHBLY, and other users;
- To enforce the Terms;
- To contact you when ENEIGHBLY believes it to be necessary;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when ENEIGHBLY has a good faith belief that ENEIGHBLY’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft, and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
- To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service; and
Further information may be collected when ENEIGHBLY exchanges communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, contact ENEIGHBLY’s support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
5.Personal information that you share
The Services are based on a community of users sharing information with ENEIGHBLY and with other members of their private neighborhood network.
In particular, users choose to share personal information such as name, their location information, request lists, and other files. This information may be shared either directly to the Service and to members of the users’ private neighborhood network in ENEIGHBLY. This information may also be shared via third party services (such as social networks) which interact with the Service upon such users’ choice.
The content that you share to all users is neither private nor confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. You must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing personal information by means other than the Internet and cellular services.
We, at ENEIGHBLY, take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Service. However, ENEIGHBLY has no control over the conduct of any user and disclaims all liability in this regard. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make public or available any information and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made. ENEIGHBLY cannot and does not guarantee that your user content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Participating in any user’s activities as a result, directly or indirectly, from using ENEIGHBLY, is entirely at your own risk. ENEIGHBLY is not a party to any agreement entered into between the users in any circumstances. The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulation or any other duty.
6.Integration with other third-party services
ENEIGHBLY offers you the option to link ENEIGHBLY to third-party services that may be useful to you. Where ENEIGHBLY detects an integration may be available (either because a third-party service attempts to link to ENEIGHBLY, or ENEIGHBLY detects an installed service on the device which has an integration option, or you request a particular integration), ENEIGHBLY will ask for confirmation to connect the accounts. If you choose to connect the accounts and after connecting, ENEIGHBLY will ask for your permission to share data with the third-party service. You should only agree to connect accounts if you are comfortable with the third-party service receiving the data set out at the time of connecting the accounts and ENEIGHBLY is not responsible for the third-party service’s use of data. You can disconnect ENEIGHBLY and the third-party service at any time and ENEIGHBLY will cease sharing data with that service from the point of disconnection onwards.
7.Meta-data that we collect
ENEIGHBLY collects information about the use of the Services and information from the device you have ENEIGHBLY installed on. For example, ENEIGHBLY may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, device name, operation system type, operating system version, battery usage, the web pages that you visit via the Application, information that you viewed, content that you use or create, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users and third parties, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Services, traffic data, and the geographic location of the device that you are using to log-in and use ENEIGHBLY on.
8.Accessing the Services
ENEIGHBLY may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Services.
Your log-in details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your details to someone else. You must maintain your log-in details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
9.Sharing information with others
ENEIGHBLY does not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
ENEIGHBLY will not share your personal information with others, without your consent, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in ENEIGHBLY’s good-faith discretion:
- As necessary for the operation of the Services;
- If ENEIGHBLY reasonably believes that you have breached the Terms, or abused your rights to use the Services, or performed any act or omission that ENEIGHBLY reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. ENEIGHBLY may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement agencies and other competent authorities and with any third party as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
- If ENEIGHBLY is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and ENEIGHBLY, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with, the Services;
- In any case where ENEIGHBLY reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
- For facilitating the Service and to store your data on servers;
- To collect, hold, and manage your personal information through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to ENEIGHBLY, as reasonable for business purposes; and
- ENEIGHBLY may also share personal information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with ENEIGHBLY, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies, and parent companies. Personal information may also be shared with ENEIGHBLY’s other partners and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
10.Controlling your personal information
If you would like us to delete your Account and your personal information, please contact us at admin@ENEIGHBLY.com.
On receiving such a request, ENEIGHBLY will use reasonable efforts to delete such information, however please note we may not delete information immediately from our back-up systems.
If you find that the information associated with your Account is not accurate, complete, or updated, then you must make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from setting up ENEIGHBLY and impair the ability to provide you with Services.
11. How does ENEIGHBLY use aggregated information?
ENEIGHBLY may use anonymous, statistical, or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes (including advertising).
ENEIGHBLY may also use anonymous, statistical, or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting, or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services’ providers, partners, and any other third party. For example, GPS information that we receive from your mobile device and ads analysis may be provided to advertisers.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the Website’s cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
13. Advertising campaigns
ENEIGHBLY may permit, solicit, or contract certain other companies to conduct advertising campaigns in relation to the Services.
The information and advertisements that you see when accessing the Services may be targeted on the basis of:
- Information received from third party partners; and
- Your request and errand history.
You hereby agree that we may provide such information and advertisements targeted on the basis of your request and errand history. However, if, when accessing the Services, you no longer wish to see information and advertisements from us targeted on the basis of your request and errand history or on the basis of information received from third party partners, you are able to opt out of such targeting in the settings of the Application by emailing admin@ENEIGHBLY.com
The Service includes an internal messaging system which provides you the ability to send and receive messages to and from other users and to receive marketing messages from us. You hereby agree that we may use the internal messaging system for the purpose of informing you regarding products or services, which may interest you.
Please note however that other ENEIGHBLY users are not allowed to use your contact details or our internal messaging account for commercial advertising purposes. If you have encountered any user generated advertising material, please inform us through admin@ENEIGHBLY.com. ENEIGHBLY does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost, or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with any user’s advertising material.
14. Information Security
ENEIGHBLY considers information security to be a top priority. ENEIGHBLY implements systems, applications, and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although ENEIGHBLY takes great efforts to protect your personal information, ENEIGHBLY cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that ENEIGHBLY’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
16. United Stats Law
Last modified: August 2018